Obstetrics - Really bad pain around uterus (I think) connecting up to my belly button, what the f is this pain?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Really bad pain around uterus (I think) connecting up to my belly button, what the f is this pain?"

I’m 21 yo and I remember getting this sort of pain ever since I became a teenager. It’s kinda hard to describe it but it feels like a sharp pain around my uterus and to my belly button - the pain usually appears if i’ve been moving a lot/moving the “wrong way” idk.

The way to ease the pain is to literally not move at all, or fold into a little ball in bed. Sometimes it goes away within 2 mins other times it’s like 30 minutes.

Can someone please explain to me what it is?

(i got a IUD put in a year ago and no longer get my period, but these sort of pains appeared BEFORE I got the IUD as well)

submitted by /u/gracegraciouss
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments