Obstetrics - Anti-JKa:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Anti-JKa"

I am 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my second pregnancy and I just received my blood results today and found out I have “Anti-JKa antibodies”. I’m wanting to know what that means and what the process looks like for a diagnosis like this. I was also hoping to be able to continue with a midwife this pregnancy, and would like to know what my chances of that happening are. Google has managed to scare me and I’m looking for some simple definitions before Monday.

submitted by /u/queenbuttermilk
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments