Obstetrics - Having Pains:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Having Pains"

Hi all,

I'm 21 years old and recently found out I had BV possibly for a while. I got it treated, but now I feel like my vagina is all over the place. I keep having pain during sex at times and I'm not sure what the cause is. I know it can be from lack of lubrication so I started to use lube yet it still hurts. Can it be I'm not fully aroused? Futhermore, now I have a yeast infection which keeps comingn and going. I'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong. Am I not drinking enough water, eating enough yogurt? (Some things my mom suggested.) I just don't know what to do and if I'm just not properly taking care of myself. I just would like some guidance so I can keep myself healthy down there.

submitted by /u/Amelie241
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments