Obstetrics - OBGYNs and other women's reproductive professionals, I want your opinion!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "OBGYNs and other women's reproductive professionals, I want your opinion!"

Hi! I'm a biomedical engineer and founder of a medical device startup in the US that is looking to create a novel testing method for cervical health. I'm not looking to promote my product or anything, I simply want to get the feedback of my product design by women in the women's healthcare field (OBGYNS etc).

This is invaluable to my business and as long as you have professional insight then your insight is extremely welcomed. You would be helping out a minority, and aspiring medical device creator out tremendously.

If you're interested just let me know on here or send me a DM. Thanks!

submitted by /u/verve_22
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments