Obstetrics - vaginal pain:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "vaginal pain"

right now my usual ob/gyn is so booked up i can’t visit her for a while so i’m looking for some advice here. a couple of days ago i visited my boyfriend who lives in another state and we ended up having a good amount of sex. the more often we did the more uncomfortable it became for me. my guess is because of a lack of lubrication as it has been a while since i’ve had sex and thus it takes me longer to get properly lubricated. since then i have been in a lot of pain. my symptoms are burning while peeing, general discomfort and itchiness, a swollen vagina, but the most concerning is what looks and feels like bumps all over the area. everywhere i’ve looked the internet is telling me it is most likely an sti, however i know that he does not have one as he got tested after i brought up my concerns. the pain lessens as time goes by but it is still concerning. one of the things that has helped me manage the pain is taking a warm bath (often times with baking soda) before going to bed, and i don’t have any issues during the night. i want to make sure that i am doing what i can to take care of this because everywhere i look online i cannot get a straight answer as my case is very specific. if anyone has any advice for me i would greatly appreciate it!

submitted by /u/emilypounds
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments