Obstetrics - Should I take Norethindrone? I am afraid it could worsen the problem?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Should I take Norethindrone? I am afraid it could worsen the problem?"

Well I have had irregular bleeding for about 20 days now and this past few days it has been increasingly bad and painful. I am very used to it at this point (I missed about 66 days of school this year because of it, I’m surprised that I graduated 10th grade). My doctor gave me a prescription for norethindrone but I am a little bit scared to take it because she told me only to take it if I really needed to, however the bleeding seems to be getting worse and at this point it is driving me insane and making me depressed. Is the norethindrone generally safe? Is there any chance it could make my situation worse?

submitted by /u/FaithlessnessDry1025
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments