Obstetrics - Is it safe to put maximum strength numbing cream to clean smegma in hood?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it safe to put maximum strength numbing cream to clean smegma in hood?"

I have always had an extremely sensitive clitoris to the point where I neglect my own hygiene (I don’t even want water to touch there because it hurts too much). It keeps happening to me that smegma builds up around my clitoris hood.

Everytime i try to clean it I start panicking and shaking/trembling because of how frightening and uncomfortable it is for me to touch that overly sensitive area.

Someone recommended I use numbing cream so I can clean the area without getting intense waves of hyper sensitive discomfort. Is that safe to do?

I doubt anyone will know the answer to this but idk where else to ask honestly. I’m not sure if it’ll increase my infection risk or anything like that. I hope not.

submitted by /u/HomocidalTaco
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments